Job Opening - Marketing Coordinator
We are seeking an enthusiastic professional with 2-3 years’ experience.
We are hiring a Marketing Coordinator to help execute inbound and outbound digital and traditional event marketing campaigns. This is a great opportunity for a hardworking, self-starting individual with experience in the digital/inbound/outbound lead generation space who is ready to take their career to the next level.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Event Teams to help deliver the overall marketing roadmap
- Work across internal teams to coordinate digital (email/social/paid) and traditional (print/mail) content creation and distribution to align with marketing initiatives, organizational goals and priorities.
- Create and execute email marketing campaigns
- Create and execute social marketing campaigns
- Create and execute paid digital advertising campaigns
- Plan, execute, measure and optimize channel strategies designed to drive inbound traffic
- Identify new digital marketing trends and opportunities
- Evaluate results and provide suggestions on how to improve results across marketing & sales channels/programs
- Be primary contact with the graphic designer - Coordinating and communicate design needs/projects using event timeline.
- Be primary contact with Print house – placing orders for all print jobs
- Excellent project planning and workload management understands deadlines and prioritizing
- Metric reporting, Google analytics
- Marketing automation concepts
- Experience with Google Adwords, Twitter, Facebook, Third Party Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Networks and other advertising platforms
- Familiarity with website CMS platforms, HTML and CSS relative to create and manage content for websites and emails
- Solid knowledge of image/graphic design tools such as Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop
- Advanced knowledge and working experience of all Microsoft Office applications
- Experience working with or for an event company to deliver attendees is an asset
Remuneration package will commensurate with experience. Immediate start for right candidate. Candidate will work out of our office in Markham, ON.